We’re always looking for friendly, outgoing people who can make our clients feel special, handle enquiries and make sure the right type of clients know we are the financial adviser they are looking for.
In this role, there is a clear focus on identifying opportunities and building relationships so we don’t waste the efforts of our marketing activity. We are looking for an engaging individual who is pro-active and astute.
Whilst we do not hard sell, we do need to nurture and grow our inbound enquiries for those clients who could benefit from our service and support them in remaining engaged throughout their journey with us. We offer a completely no obligation initial meeting.
We aren’t for everyone and everyone is not for us, but we need to able to identify those enquiries most likely to get value from our service and ultimately generate revenue for the business.
Your main responsibilities will include taking inbound calls from potential clients and calling back where enquiries have been emailed. The first call will be to understand their requirements and secure an initial appointment. You will keep in touch with clients at each step of the journey to progress them to the next stage and engage with them to generate referral opportunities. You'll need to develop an understanding of the funnel and conversion rates to identify areas for improvement. You'll also manage the reception desk, welcoming clients and directing calls, as well as ensuring our front of house areas are beautifully presented. The role is 37 hours per week on a rota that involves working some 8.30am starts on some days and some 7.00pm finishes on other days.
We're looking for someone who matches the following:
· Are personable and likeable as well as professional
· Who can sell our service by offering trust and comfort in it
· Is driven by achieving targets and enjoys success
· Has a head for numbers and people
· Can identify opportunities and develop relationships
· Can organise, prioritise and communicate exceptionally well
· Is not afraid to proactively contact enquiries and clients
· Are a genuinely nice person who can achieve the best outcome for all
The role is open to anyone of any age and any experience. Your ability to drive lead conversion and achieve commercial success, with our clients’ needs in mind, is what’s important. It’s up to you to assess whether you feel that you can see yourself succeeding in this role and are prepared to put in the work, commitment and self-belief.
You don’t necessarily need experience of financial services, pensions or investments. We can teach you that.
From a technical and regulatory viewpoint, we are Independent Financial Advisers. However, we operate completely differently from traditional financial advice firms because we do not focus solely on selling financial products. Instead, we use our PlanHappy life coaching service to help people plan their life and retirement and enable them to enjoy their desired lifestyle free from worry.
We operate from The Planning Rooms at Preston Farm, Stockton on Tees and serve clients throughout Teesside and Darlington. We have a growing team of 35 people and significant clients’ investment funds under our management.
We tend to recruit from outside the Financial Services Industry so that our people aren’t ingrained with the ‘normal’ way of selling financial products, as we do things so differently here.
Instead, we focus on people who can bring the personal skill set and experience to be successful in their role, we can teach any of the financial knowledge that may be required.
· A genuine opportunity for the right person to enjoy a new career - with development opportunities
· Employer contributory pension scheme
· Get out of bed every day and work with nice people doing a nice job working with nice clients in a nice place
· Be part of something unique and special that adds value to our clients
· Have a job in a company that supports and champions the human outcome for all, our team and our clients