Enthusiastic, attention to detail and hardworking - Good administration is the oil that keeps our engine moving.
We're looking for someone who can join our Client Services Team and is happy in a fast paced environment.
Most importantly do you have the right attitude? Are you willing to learn our system, get stuck in and be part of the team? We need a positive 'can do' attitude from someone who is happy to take on all the different types of task in the team and can organise and prioritise their work.
Accuracy and standards are very important to us. Our clients expect us to be exceptional.
You need to be enthusiastic and confident as you will be dealing with clients and pension providers.
The role is 37 hours per week on a rota that involves working some 8.30am starts on some days and some 7.00pm finishes on other days.
Main duties include:
- Prepare files for client meetings, ensuring all documents are provided.
- Meet clients to build relationships, be a point of contact and support them to complete paperwork and forms.
- Update our system with notes from client meetings and handle any tasks that arise from the meeting.
- Take telephone calls from clients and assist them with any queries, also proactively contact clients with regular updates of their case details.
- Send enquiry forms to pension providers and proactively contact them to check forms are received and to chase the information requested.
- Arrange some transactions for clients, in line with company procedures and compliance requirements.
- Arrange review meetings for clients and complete the preparation work for these meetings.