We’re looking for a talented production manager to take responsibility for the Paraplanning team.
As a company we’ve always been about lifestyle and fun, and thrive on a good atmosphere with a fantastic bunch of people. Despite this, we don’t mind admitting that our Paraplanning team needs to develop further to meet the growing demand for our services.
The paraplanners sit at the heart of our business. They create the technical analysis for our clients pensions and investments, working closely with financial planners to make recommendations and achieve the best possible outcome.
As our production manager you will be a passionate individual able to take charge of the daily production of the paraplanning team. You will be able to communicate, cheerlead and motivate on a daily basis.
You will also be able to work collaboratively across the business to deliver results and drive efficiency within operational teams.
If you think you’re the right person to be our missing cog, we’d love you to hear from you.
- We tell it like it is
- We simplify to empower
- We champion the human outcome
- We give warmth & comfort
- We put WOW in everything we do
Mission: To change the way people relate to their money and allow them to enjoy their lives focusing on what’s really important.
Aim: To rule the world isn’t our aim, instead we want to do our job well, happy that we’re changing lives. The more we change the better. However, growth itself isn’t the aim, instead it’s a welcome side-effect of inspiration, innovation and doing a fantastic job for all.
About: Joslin Rhodes has grown by being fantastic at what we do, merging life coaching with financial advice to really improve peoples’ lives.
The founder and visionary has created and built the unique #planhappy process, which delivers life-changing results coupled with comfort and peace of mind. We work primarily with ordinary folk at or approaching retirement, coaching them through the life and money decisions they face.
We’ve built a great team of people along the way, which currently stands at 46 and growing. We generate turnover approaching £4m, do good numbers and have over £125m of client funds under management.
In 2017 we moved to our fantastic new bespoke premises with over 10,000 sq/ft of prime lifestyle financial planning space.
Interested? Do the checklist…
- Do you have experience managing a team in a financial environment?
- Do you have experience driving production or workflow to deliver daily plans?
- Are you driven by results and do you enjoy success?
- Can you organise, prioritise and communicate exceptionally well?
- Can you dig in, handle setbacks and tackle challenges head on?
- Do you love being accountable and taking responsibility for your work?
- Can you carry through plans into production?
- Are you a nice person?
- Are you trustworthy?
- Do our Core Values resonate with you? Do you live them in both your personal and professional life?
- Do you tell it like it is, deal with the tough questions and get stuff done?
Ticked them all? Read on…